Friday, 9 March 2012

A Result!

So, this is a follow up from my blog entry titled 'fake'.  I just watched this 'fabulous' British TV programme called "Snog, Marry, Avoid' where they aim to do a 'make under' on people - the opposite of a make over, because these people are so severely made up that the only way to go is back down again.  It was so refreshing to see these people discovering that they could look BETTER than they did before and how it gave them more confidence and pride in themselves.  Sure, the delivery of the programme itself was cheesy and a little bit silly, but I really liked the sentiment and the message it was trying to convey.  It claims that it is the first show of its kind to do a 'make-under', and I really hope it is not the last! 
So, my whinge on the topic has been put to rest - I feel as though I am not alone in my fear for young females, and because someone is doing something about it, I can relax!

Now, time to find something else to complain about!

No comments:

Post a Comment