Today, I am primarily grouchy with myself. If I could bitch about myself to someone, I would. And it would be something along the lines of how much she wastes her time and how much she procrastinates and how she could be ten times more successful than she is if she just worked harder and how she is so down on herself all the time, so no wonder she achieves nothing cos she has no faith in herself.
I would then go on to bag out my fashion sense, or lack thereof, which lately has been quite.... meh. I barely brushed my hair before leaving the house today, and not in a good 'messy bed head look' kinda way. I need to stop dressing like I am ten years old. I need to start looking like an adult 27 year old female who perhaps may be desirable to males (but off the market because I have a boyfriend, thanks). But this takes time and money to update my look and appearance, and if I got off my arse and worked harder then I would have money. Maybe not as much time cos I would be working. But at least I could by some new swaggarific clothes.
So after attacking my lack of work-ethic and my lack of fashion sense, I would then proceed to bag out my untidiness. I hate being untidy. I am a tidy person trapped in an untidy person's body. Am I trapped in their body? I guess it is the body that picks up clothes, and the brain that desires to be tidy? Like there is a link missing between my thoughts and my actions. So I would absolutely rip in to myself about that.
And the way i talk. I sound like a child-bogan. A kid-bogan may be more appropriate a term actually. Some kid bogan that doesn't know how to have proper diction real good. Who gets tied tongue real bad. Who has a university education but can't demonstrate proper thought processes verbally.
If only I could ring myself up and bitch about myself to myself. And hear myself agree and then we all feel better knowing I am not alone in my thoughts. And then saying, no no no you aren't bitching, you are just venting, it is good to vent. There is a difference between bitching and venting, you know. If you don't get it all out then you will explode.
So, I am venting on my blog cos that is kinda like bitching about myself to myself. I don't think people even really read this thing anyways... So, thanks for the chat, it was nice catching up, it's been awhile. Let's go out for a beer soon, yeah? Yeah I will keep you posted on what SHE says next time I see HER stupid bitch. talk to you soon. Ok bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment